SocialAdr – Social Bookmarking Tool
I always find that it is a good thing to have a diverse number of link sources when trying to promote your website as it seems that too many incoming links from the one range of IP addresses does not have as much impact. In addition, Google and other major search engines are starting to put more weight on social networking when it comes to passing link equity to your website or blog, and this is where SocialAdr comes into play.
SocialAdr is a 100% free to use Social Bookmarking Service. Socialadr works by sharing your bookmarks (urls) across approximately 20 different social accounts (Twitter, Delicious etc) that belong to thousands of other users. Socialadr has a small disadvantage in that it requires an hours work to get all the social accounts set up initially, however it is worth doing this as once the initial setup is complete, it takes very little time each day to keep SocialAdr working away for you.
Here are the steps you need to take to get Socialadr up and running:
1. Sign up for a free SocialAdr account.
2. Use the SocialAdr Setup wizard to create each of your social accounts.
3. Click the “Quick Share” button in the Socialadr interface to post other peoples links to your social accounts.
4. Create some bookmarks on Socialadr that you would like other users to share.
Lets go through the steps in a little bit more detail.
1. Sign up to Socialadr is easy. Click Register, scroll to the bottom of the very long page and click on “Get started with SocialAdr Now!”. You will then be taken to a screen when you can enter your Name and Email address. Again, scroll down to the bottom of the next screen and click “No thanks, Free for Now”. There is a final bribe page to get you to sign up. Once again, scroll down to the bottom and click “No Thanks, take me to registration”.
2. Once you have registered with Socialadr you are ready to set up your social accounts. You can use existing social accounts such as your existing Twitter account if you like. However, as I really didn’t want to be sending out strange and wonderful bookmarks to my friends I created approximately 20 new brand-new accounts especially for SocialAdr and I suggest you do the same. Using the wizard, create each account and populate the log-on details so that SocialAdr can sign-in and post on your behalf.
3. Once you have all your social accounts added to Socialadr, you simply have to click the “Quick Share” button and share the 5 bookmarks that come up. This will earn you some credits. You will get a notification to your email as each bookmark is shared. This can get annoying after a while so click on settings and then Notifications to turn some of the notifications off. Note that you will only be able to do a “Quick Share” in Socialadr one time per day.
4. Finally, create the bookmarks you want to share using Socialadr. You can do this by clicking on Bookmarks, Add Bookmark. You need to enter the URL of the page you want to promote as well as a title, a description and tags. The title and the description should be spun. If you do not already have a spinning tool I would highly recommend The Best Spinner. As the name suggests, it IS the best spinner and it will save you lots of time compared to the free alternatives due to its huge community-driven database of synonyms (you can get by with either Content Professor or Jetsubmitter 2). Create as many bookmarks as you would like to share on Socialadr but a couple will get you started and you can always come back and add more when you have time.
And that is it done! You should log in to your SocialAdr account every day, click the “Quick Share” button and share your 5 links to keep the Socialadr credits rolling in.
In addition to social bookmarking using Socialadr, you may want to build some links to your website using Linxboss and at the same time get 125-150 FREE LINKS to your website. See our Linxboss Review for further information.
If you know of any other great free social bookmarking tools please let me know in the comments below as this is the only one I have found to be any good.