The advantages of having an online shop in your Northern Ireland based website are numerous:
- Recession means people are spending more online. Our Northern Ireland eCommerce Report suggests that more people in the north of Ireland will spend a greater proportion of their retail budget on the web due to the recession.
- No time or distance barriers. Anyone can log on to the Internet at any time or day and purchase or sell anything they wish.
- Niche Markets. Customers for such markets can be relatively few. However, on the internet, such niche markets can generate sizable incomes.
- Lower Cost of Sale. As there is no human interaction during an eCommerce transaction, the cost of selling the product or service is reduced.
- Reduction in processing errors. As well as being faster and more convenient for the visitor an automated system reduces the number mistakes made during the ordering process.
- Costs are reduced. Document preparation, Data entry, Telephone calling, Error detection and correction, Mail preparation, Reconciliation and Overtime expenses are reduced.