Assuming you have already installed Core Drupal on your Acquia AMP stack then you can upload your website to the web server after making the following modifications:
- Modify the settings file to reflect the new server name and database:
- Change the “base_url” to reflect the url (domain name and path) of the Drupal installation on the server.
- Change the “db_url” to reflect the database user on the server. You will also need to modify the host from “127.0.0.1” to “localhost”.
- Change the “username” to reflect the database user on the server.
- Change the “password” to reflect the database password on the server.
- Change the “host” from “127.0.0.1” to “localhost”.
- Install Core Drupal on Acquia DAMP Stack
- Import a Drupal Website from a Server and run it locally on an Acquia Drupal AMP Stack
If you need a web designer in Northern Ireland please contact us at Abipo Web Design Northern Ireland.