13 Simple Tips for Improving Your Web Design
This article provides some tips and tricks which can help you improve your web design. Whenever you are planning a web site you need to have a design plan. This plan will help anyone to understand the content and concentrate on the areas of the site which need to be improved. As suggested by a web design company web DND, it is very important to identify the potential pain points before you start implementation.
- The logo of the company is the most important part their brand. Make sure to have a logo which is located prominently on the website. It is also suggested to link your logo to your home page so, someone can easily navigate.
- Try to include the intuitive navigation to your web page. If the navigation is confusing, then there are chances that people might bounce from or abort your website rather than viewing it.
- If you really want to attract visitors to your web site, make sure that your web pages don’t have competing visual clutter. This can divert a visitor away from the main part of the web site. You should consider using links and options in the header and footer which can narrow the focus.
- As per the aforementioned web design company you should keep enough space between paragraphs and images to allow breathing space and so that visitors can absorb all the important features of the web site. Keeping a control on white spaces in your web layout can keep your users focused on the content and it can control user flow.
- Always try to use a color palette which complements the logo and it should be also consistent with the marketing material as well. Try to use a neutral color palette so, that it can provide an elegant, modern and clean appearance to your web site.
- You can also invest in professional photography and include the same in your web site. As suggested by web DND, a good photo can draw the eye and attract towards your website content.
- Make sure to choose fonts which are easy to read on all the devices. When you select the fonts keep one thing in mind people are going to see your website whether it is on laptop or mobile device. Scaled fonts can help you make your website readable across all the devices.
- As per the web design company, we should design each page as a landing page. So, whenever any visitor visits the page they should find the required information there.
- When asked for the top design tips, it is suggested that we need to put a call to action on the top of the web page with your email address and phone number. This helps customers to find out your information easily.
- Instead of designing a web site individually for each device we should make use of responsive web design. This has capability to automatically adapt how your website is being viewed. This would also provide a good experience to your users.
- Today HTML 5 is gaining good support on the web market. Try to use it more in your website because it has capability to function on many popular websites and it doesn’t require any kind of plug-ins as well.
- Try to make the form ‘send’ button attractive so, that visitors are attracted to click on it. You can design the button in such a way that when visitors hover on the button, it should change the color, opacity and gradient.
- Last but not the least always makes sure to test your web site design. This helps in continuously improve your design.