You can use a website to:
– sell products to anyone around the world, night or day and offer a choice of payment methods by having an online shop (eCommerce);
– receive feedback and comments from your users.
– present vital company information to prospective clients such as business processes, pictures of your products, press releases, newsletters, bulletins and special reports;
– integrate with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook;
– advertise special offers;
– provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ);
– provide technical documents for download;
– provide contact information;
– conduct online chat with clients and potential clients;
– Email anyone in the world using your company branded email address.
– save money on wages even though your business is running 24 hours, seven days a week;
– provide updated content (brochures, catalogues etc) without paying re-printing or postage costs;
– save costs on providing support;
– increase sales;
– be more efficient in your communication;
– reduce customer service and administrative costs;
– save costs on advertising – instead of paying for a large ad you can have a short ad and refer to your website;
– save on rent and other property costs while still having a shop.
If you would like a website, or would like to add some of these ideas to your existing website please visit www.abipo.com for more information.